Welcome to the fringe

Feel free to peruse my musings and commentary, and feel free to leave a comment if you like, dislike, or are just amused by something.
I try to cover a little bit of everything, but right now Politics holds my fancy.. Especially since the Rockies are playing so lousy at the moment.

The Google advertisement links below may advocate political positions that this author does not endorse.
But it is the price we pay for the possibility of making a little coin now and again. (like that has been happening).

Monday, May 19, 2008

Supporting Mark Udall for US Senate from CO

I've pretty much decided to support Mark Udall in his run for the US Senate seat from Colorado this November. While his congressional voting record of voting across party lines at a little under 5% is not what I would consider bipartisan, getting another Democrat into congress to break the GOP log jam is more important. Since I'm supporting Obama for president, trying to give him the majority in the congress that will be needed to get some things changed is a top priority for me. Plus I am so tired of the GOP political machine and it's campaigns of fear and division, that a clear message needs to be sent.

I haven't looked at the house seat yet, but will be doing that over the next week or so.

As for the State level houses, and the local elections, there is still a lot of investigation to do, but I doubt it will be quite as straight forward as the first two.

All I ask of anyone, is if you are going to vote.... get yourself informed, and make a decision based on verifiable information, instead of the innuendo, and garbage that the current political machines consider valid campaigning these days.

No comments: